Sunday, January 16, 2011

Personal Post-Orientation Reflection

What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
  1. The Ice-Breaker Games in school with PSLs' and at camp with facilitator.
  2. The abseiling in camp as it was the only high element I could participate in.
  3. The CCA try-outs after school last Wednesday.
What were 3 of the 'low' moments of the Orientation and he last 2 weeks?
  1. Not being able to go for Rock-Climbing and Log Balance.
  2. The area-cleaning of the hall.
  3. Falling sick after CCA try-outs.

What are 3 of my greatest takeaways/lesson from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
  1. Knowing that fear is in the mind and it can be conquered.
  2. Being able to be aware of my surroundings and friends.
  3. Getting to know my PSLs and friends better.
What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
  1. I learnt that I'm not as cowardly as I put myself to be.
What are you looking forward to in 2011?\
  1. I'm looking forward to meeting up with my primary school classmates.
  2. I'm also looking forward to making friends with everyone in class

No comments:

Post a Comment